This dairy free dessert is a stunner, easy to make, looks beautiful and tastes like a dream. Just 4 ingredients in the pan cotta and choose to add your favorite tropical topping, passion fruit was the big winner in my house! Perfect for a summertime BBQ or dinner with friends since you can make ahead and it’s ready to serve straight from the fridge!
2 cups full fat coconut milk
1 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin
1 tsp vanilla
3 Tbsp raw honey
Topping: try passion fruit, grilled pineapple, mango or oranges.
- Add 1 cup coconut milk and gelatin to a saucepan and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Heat over medium-high heat, add remaining 1 cup of coconut milk and honey. Whisk until everything is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes then pour into 4-6 small serving bowls.
- Cover with plastic wrap, make sure the wrap doesn’t touch the pan cotta, and refrigerate for 5-6 hors or until set.
- Add toppings and enjoy!